- Present Perfect:
1. She has lived here all her life.
2. They have written three letters already.
3. I have worked here since I graduated school.
4. He has finished his homework.
5. We have been to Canada.
6. She has forgotten her folder.
- Past Perfect:
7. She went to lunch.
8. I washed the floor when the painter had gone.
9. Harold had known about it for a while.
- Future Perfect:
10. I will have finished this book.
11. You will have studied the English tenses.
12. She will have cooked dinner.