1.Complete the sentences using the phrasal verbs below
bring up, put up with, told off, looking forward to, look up, grew up
1) Gran ___ me ___ for making a mess.
2) Jane ___ on a farm. She learned a lot about animals.
3) My dad says he doesn't see why he should ___ our noise all the time.
4) The teacher told us to ___ any words we don't know.
5) Their parents died when they were young. Their grandparents had to ___ them ___
6) I'm really ___ going to university in October.
2.Complate the sentences with the following words: who, which, who's
1) The film ___ he rented for the evening was very funny.
2) Isn't Tom the guy ___ coming to our class next year?
3) I know some people ___ hate horror films.
4) I don't know anyone ___ better at football than you.
3. Complete the sentences using the following modal verbs
can, be able to, must, have to, might, will
1) It's nice to ___ speak to local people.
2) I ___ be sixteen next month.
3) At my school, students ___ wear a uniform.
4) It's great using the internet. You ___ learn a lot of new expressions.
5) We ___ travel to Mars in the next years.
4. Complete the sentences with the verbs in the correct form:
Present simple, present continuous, present perfect, present perfect continuous, past simple, past continuous, past perfect, future simple.
1) People ___ (eat) more fruit in the future.
2) Sue and Mick ___ (go) to the gym recently.
3) They ___ (move) to London in 1995.
4)Many people ___ (work) in the computer industry.
5) We ___ (learn) how to climb since 1st August.