Organic bismuth catalysts
Product NameMetal Content
1. Selective polyurethane gel catalysts;
2. Compared with Tin catalysts, it has better selectivity to NCO, and end products’ mechanical performance is better;
3. Induction time is short, viscosity increases gradually.
Advantages of Organic Bismuth polyurethane catalysts
1.Safe & Environmentally-friendly catalysts, can replace Plumbum(Pb) & Mercury(Hg) catalysts and Tin catalysts which are being abolished by legislation;
2. Bi catalysts have a better stability to hydrolysis resistance than tin catalysts, reduce reaction selectivity with Water, reduce sidereactions of NCO group and Water reaction in Water-borne PU dispersing agent;
3. Promote the reaction of NCO/OH , avoid sidereactions of NCO and reduce CO2 form;
4. In one-component system, emancipate the amine shielded by water, rather than promote the reaction of water and NCO;
5. Combination of Bismuth & zinc has synergy effect, making formulation and production more flexible, reducing energy consumption and increasing profits;
6.Can be used alone, or used together with amine or other organic metal compounds as auxiliary catalyst.
ProductCoatingAdhesiveSealantElastomerTPUDispersing agentSPUAPU Slurry
Package:25kg/drum、50 kg/drum、200 kg/drumTin-free Catalyst price