1. The student asked whether mother could infect her baby during pregnancy.
2. He said he had got a letter from Joann that morning.
3. He said he had been living in Spain for 10 years.
4. He said he was going to the airport to pick up James.
1. is finished
2. was heard
3. was won by Italy
4. was arrested
5. was explained
6. has been stolen
1. She stood at the corner talking to her friends.
2. The children went from house to house playing trick or treat.
3. Being very tall he became a basketball player.
4. Waiting in the hall, he overheard the conversation.
1. had drunk, got
2. have not recognized; have changed
3. started; have completed
4. have never been
5. works; is spending
6. use; am not using