What did Jane study yesterday evening?
I didn't enjoy the film at all.
Boys played football at school yesterday.
We went to the adventure park two days ago.
My friend and me were at the art gallery.
Did you see a play at the theatre?
She didn't watch TV last night.
My parents brought a present to me from Greece.
Did Kate visit the Natural History Museum yesterday morning?
Tom enjoyed the last week party.
Where did my parents travel last summer?
Linda a Sam watched a play at the theatre.
We didn't go at the zoo on Sunday.
My granny bought me a teddy bear at toy shop.
1. I … an email to my friend yesterday.
A. send B. sent C. am sending
2. My parents … to the cinema every Sunday.
A. went B. go C. goes
3. She …. a film at the moment.
A. watches B. is watching C. watched
4. Where … you buy a CD yesterday?
A. do B. is C. did
5. Simon usually … like to eat fast food.
A. doesn`t B. didn`t C. isn`t
6. Look at them! They … in the garden
A. plays B. played C. are playing
7. Students didn’t … to the fun fair last year.
A. go B. went C. goes
8. John … looking at the paintings now.
A. does B. is C. are
Nick didn't visit London last winter.
We hadn't much homework yesterday.
Pupils didn't write a report in Literature on Monday.
Kate and Mike didn't decorate the classroom three hours ago.
I didn't cook porridge for breakfast.
When did you get up?
What did Peter bring last week?
Whom mother fed this morning?
Who travelled to Liverpool last Sunday?
Where did boys went las Sunday?